News Articles
Emerg. Preparedness
Hot Shots
Press Releases
Department Roster
Apparatus
Department History
Services Provided
Important Links
Fire FAQ's


Department SOG's

Medical Privacy Notice

Five saved in apartment fire -
Video Documentary


Entrance Exam 2017



2007 Images
2006 Images
2005 Images
2004 Images
2003 Images
2002 Images
2001 Images
2000 Images
1999 Images

Historical Images

See All Images


Stove fire causes $2,000 damage to Ashtabula home


By:  Star Beacon

ASHTABULA — A stove fire caused $2,000 damage to an Ohio Avenue home Sunday morning, according to a report from the Ashtabula Fire Department.

The report indicates firefighters arrived at 711 Ohio Ave. about five minutes after the 8:24 call to the fire department, according to information released by the department.

Occupants of the house extinguished the fire and confined it to a small area in the kitchen prior to the fire department arriving on the scene, reports show.

“An electric ventilation fan was used to remove smoke from the house and the burned area around the stove was overhauled,” the release states.

Copyright 2007-2017 Ashtabula Fire Department  |  Website Design & Hosting by JNKWebDesignz